So I vomited a little bit today on my way to the car. But I was able to hold it in until the orderly brought me a bag. Although I still got some of it on my shirt and pants. But its cool, I hadn't eaten anything except saltines. Why they gave me saltines I don't know. It was like that challenge where you try to eat as many as you can in 5 minutes.
Surgery took 1 hour and 30 minutes, so I'm told. I can only remember transferring beds from the pre-op bed to the surgery table. Then when I woke up I was told to eat some saltines and I was rushed to out the door to the car. But the nurse did help me put my clothes on, so I did get felt up a bit I guess. Beggars can't be choosers?
Anyway, the leg doesn't hurt much but I'm super nauseated right now, except when I'm lying down. All I did was watch tv, but mostly slept. I remember seeing parts of the Lakers game, like 3 different episodes of Man Vs. Food. And some of the news. But its time to sleep because I feel vomit-y again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment