The home-care nurse came by today to take out my drain tube, that was a unique feeling. The nurse I guess wasn't scheduled to come at all or was incorrectly scheduled and I had to call the surgeon's office to make sure they were still going to come. Then Leticia came by in her red SUV around 4:30pm to brighten my day. I had all my dressings removed once and had my drain tube removed, which was gross, but now that I've been re-dressed and re-ACE bandaged up, I can't seem to get my leg comfortable. Its either too tight, or too loose, and all I feel is bleeding and shifting of my staples, which I didn't know I had. I'm thinking too much about it.
I've found that the Percocet makes me nauseous and I stopped taking it, the pain isn't that bad. Maybe we'll see tomorrow when the physical therapist will be paying me a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment