Sunday, January 10, 2010
angelina jolie's house has a zoo outside?
Not being able to sleep on my side or turn over in bed is high on the list of things that suck about having to wear this straight legged brace. Its not comfortable to sleep. I wake up every 2 hours or so. But it does allow me to remember my really weird dreams. Last night I broke into Angelina Jolie's house with Steve Nash and Turtle from Entourage. We had to go see a condor or some other bird that lived on the top portion of her house like the owlery in Harry Potter. It was really weird. I'm sure all my dreams are equally fascinating, but luckily I was able to wake up just as it ended because of my throbbing knee pain and commit it to memory unlike most of dreams which fall to the wayside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment