Monday, January 18, 2010

i'm injured, thats an excuse to sleep right?

I'm tired of this stupid brace. Its just not comfortable. I don't mind the handicappedness of my status, but this brace is seriously a giant hindrance. I don't like having to walk like Frankenstein, I don't like sleeping on my back, and I don't like that it gives me bruises because I have to wear it tight so it won't slip. Plus my skin seems yellower where the brace makes contact with my skin and I shower so its something underneath. Yuck.

However, I do enjoy having the staples in my knee. If I'm going to wear my brace, I want it to look tough. I constantly look at other people when I'm walking in public and I see my look at my waddle and then they glance at my knee and its like a wave of sympathy washes over them as they think to themselves, "oh thats a real injury!" The staples give my limp and brace credibility. Too bad they're coming out on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment